Friday 6 March 2015

Gel Pre-shoot - Colours

For this second shoot, I wanted to focus more on the editing. I only used one filter for this shoot, as I really liked the way the red looked in my previous pre-shoot. I didn't worry too much about how the colour looked in these photos as I was going to edit them afterwards. I again used a black background for that contrast. 

To change the colour, I used the 'adjust hue' setting on Photoshop to completely change how the colour appears. I experimented with a lot of colours in this way, and below are the results.






Some of these photos appear slightly too bright which is something I'd change if I were to do this again. I like the colour purple and blue, as they are complete opposites of what the face normally looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment